I started working out again and I'm trying to do everything right. I'm eating regularly and not letting myself starve.
But at the same time I can't stop bingeing... I don't know why. The more I try not to the more I do it.
I'm so tired of this. I keep waiting to snap out of it but I never do.
3 comments:
hi! I'm new with all these blog stuff, but i'm glad to find people that are just dealing with the same problems i have. I'm from Mexico, so sorry if i not explain my ideas correctly in english, i need more practice! :P. I've been bulimic since i have 15 i guess(now i'm almost 20), and i'm tired of it, but i just can't get out of it! I feel exactly what u feel, the more i want to recover, the more i binge! and, obviously, the more i vomit. I'm so sick and i know i need help...
well, i have a blog too and i write all my issues with this...but it's in spanish...and i have not find other blogs about bulimia in spanish, but that's not a problem because i can write to u and I don't know but i feel much more better knowing people like me.
Good luck, and please don't let u fall like i'm doing right now.
Hey there, ok, you're working out, and eating regularly...AWESOME. One battle at a time girlfriend, and those are 2 big battles. Deal with binging next, but don't be hard on yourself because you didn't battle all 3 issues at once. You're doing so awesome. I was so happy to read your blog today, and to see, in my eyes, a very positive thing going for you!!!!
Love,
Frida
Well working out is one step ahead of me! The more frequently and intense you work out, the better you will feel, and hopefully, the less you will want to binge. Sometimes its like the more you try not to binge and do everything right, the bigger deal it makes the subject. They say we are doing it to distract from something internal, but I have to admit its usually just bc I like to binge. Is there anything you like better than bingeing? Nothing for me, not even shopping, but if you can answer differently, then you're on the right path.
Post a Comment